How you can help

editorial image

The Deeside Piper newsdesk has seen a large number of emails being sent in over night and during the morning from people asking what they can do to assist the residents and emergency response services in areas worst effected by flooding.

At the moment anyone wishing to offer their help and/or support should contact Aberdeenshire Council who will be able to advise them.

The best way to do this is via Facebook ( or via Twitter (@Aberdeenshire).

The Piper apologises that we were unable to reply to each email directly.